Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read up on everything you need to know from Phil Emery's busy weekend and what the Bears' opponents did with the draft.
- Bears general manager Phil Emery had a busy weekend as he picked six draftees and 10 undrafted free agents. He still has work to do on the roster. (Chicago Tribune)
- The draft is only one part of Emery's draft weekend of work. He also signed 10 undrafted free agents to Chicago's roster. (CSN Chicago)
- Chicago drafted two linebackers over the weekend. Both men are excited to join Chicago's grand linebacking tradition. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears don't want to deal with any training camp holdouts. They plan to have the rookie class signed very soon. (Chicago Tribune)
- In the seventh round, the Bears drafted Marquess Wilson. He's a low-risk, high-reward pick. (ESPN Chicago)
- Chicago's NFC North opponents had strong drafts this weekend. With 10 picks, the Packers got even better. (Chicago Sun-Times)