After looking at their ugly rings, it's nice to be reminded that Julius Peppers owns Aaron Rodgers.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- To the shock of no one, Julius Peppers was recognized by the NFL Network as one of the league's best pass rushers. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Brian Urlacher firmly believes that the Bears are the best team in the conference. (Pro Football Talk)
- There are 189 sets of fathers and son who played in the NFL. Try to guess all the Bears on the list. (Pro Football Hall of Fame)
- Want to vomit? Take a look at the Packers Super Bowl ring. On the inside, it has the logo of the Bears and all of the teams the Pack beat on the way to the title. Ick. Gross. ICKKKKKK. (Shutdown Corner)
- See pictures from J'Marcus Webb's visit to NBC Chicago's studios. (Facebook)
- Alex Brown won't make any predictions on how many times he'll sack Jay Cutler when Brown and the Saints meet up with the Bears. (ESPN Chicago)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations