Julius Peppers looks on against the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game at Soldier Field on January 16, 2011 in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Monday morning wake-up call of Bears news.
- Julius Peppers did some off-season training at the world-famous Fifth St. Gym, a boxing gym in Miami. (TwitPic)
- Greg Olsen's brother Kevin is turning heads as a high school football player. (ESPN)
- Chris Harris, one of the Bears' more prolific tweeters, appeared on ESPN's Outside the Lines to discuss the right and wrong ways for players to use Twitter. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Jay Cutler's fiancee, reality TV star Kristin Cavallari, will move to Chicago for her man. They want a sense of normalcy, or as much normalcy as you can get for the QB in a football-crazed town. (People)
- Rookie mini-camp has fallen victim to the lockout. The three-day orientation for the five newly drafted guys -- plus any undrafted free agents that the Bears would have picked up -- would have happened over the weekend. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations