Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Monday morning wake-up call of Bears news.
- Julius Peppers did some off-season training at the world-famous Fifth St. Gym, a boxing gym in Miami. (TwitPic)
- Greg Olsen's brother Kevin is turning heads as a high school football player. (ESPN)
- Chris Harris, one of the Bears' more prolific tweeters, appeared on ESPN's Outside the Lines to discuss the right and wrong ways for players to use Twitter. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Jay Cutler's fiancee, reality TV star Kristin Cavallari, will move to Chicago for her man. They want a sense of normalcy, or as much normalcy as you can get for the QB in a football-crazed town. (People)
- Rookie mini-camp has fallen victim to the lockout. The three-day orientation for the five newly drafted guys -- plus any undrafted free agents that the Bears would have picked up -- would have happened over the weekend. (Chicago Tribune)