Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily rundown of the best Bears news from around the web. Read about how a change of position affects Julius Peppers, fines that have been levied from the win over Detroit, more Hester Hall-of-Fame discussion, D.J. Moore's sprained ankle, Urlacher's injury advice, the effect the Bears D has on Bears O, and a Bears song.
- Switching to tackle on third downs suits Julius Peppers. (Chicago Tribune)
- So far, $17,500 in fines have been levied from the Bears win over the Lions, but nothing has been decided from the fourth quarter fracas. (ESPN Chicago)
- Should Devin Hester be in the Hall of Fame? Read what the voters have to say. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- D.J. Moore sprained his ankle and will not play against the Chargers this Sunday. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brian Urlacher suffered the same injury as Chris Williams and has advice for the offensive lineman. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears defense changed the way Jay Cutler and Mike Martz think about offense. (CSN Chicago)
- Would you like to read a Taylor Swift song parodied into a Bears song? Yes. Yes, you would. (Aerys Sports)