CHICAGO, IL - SEPTEMBER 11: Jay Cutler #6 of the Chicago Bears looks for a receiver as teammates (L-R) J'Marcus Webb #73, Chris Williams #74, Roberto Garza #63 and Chris Spencer #67 block against the Atlanta Falcons at Soldier Field on September 11, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. The Bears defeated the Falcons 30-12. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Welcome to Bear Bites, your daily rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what the Bears can do at offensive line, what position a Bear wants to switch to and an adorable baby Bear.
- Charges were dropped on J'Marcus Webb, but the Bears' offensive line still needs help. What are their options? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- D.J. Moore is an unrestricted free agent, and he lost his starting nickel back job to Kelvyn Hayden in 2012. His solution for making a bigger impact on the game? He wants to switch to safety. (Chicago Tribune)
- With the combine over, the mock drafts have begun. Are you surprised at who this draft has the Bears' taking? (Shutdown Corner)
- Bill Polian has considerable executive experience in the NFL. He thinks Jay Cutler has intangibles, not just the physical gifts, to be a great quarterback. (ESPN Chicago)
- You know what your day needs? An adorable picture of a baby Bear. Check out Earl Bennett's son rocking the headphones. (Instagram)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations