Greg Olsen #82 of the Chicago Bears celebrates a touchdown catch with teammate Matt Forte #22 against the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field on Nov.r 14, 2010, in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Devin Hester wrote about his experience down on the farm with his son. (Chicago Parent)
- The Bears picked up punter Adam Podlesh with the help of Ferris Bueller's alter ego. (Pro Football Talk)
- Several Bears notables are expected to be on hand for Richard Dent's enshrinement into the Pro Football Hall-of-Fame, including Mike Ditka. (Chicago Tribune)
- Mayor Emanuel appointed Israel Idonije to the Chicago Public Library's Board of Directors. (Chicago Tribune)
- Anthony Adams spits hot fire. Or at least he lip syncs hot fire. (Sports Buzz)
- If you're planning to head down to Bourbonnais for training camp, here is the schedule. (ChicagoBears.com)
- The NFL's new practice rules fall in line with what Lovie Smith has been doing for years. (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations