Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for how Jay Cutler knows his top receiver, the health of running backs and the state of an '85 Bears hero.
- According to Jay Cutler, there's no such thing as too much Brandon Marshall. (ESPN Chicago)
- Matt Forte was limited in practice on Thursday but getting better. (Chicago Tribune)
- Michael Bush expects to play on Monday night. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bears focused on not being NFL's worst starting team. (CSN Chicago)
- Competition for playing time is making the Bears better. (Chicago Tribune)
- After getting dementia at 53, Jim McMahon says he wished he'd played baseball. (Shutdown Corner)