Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers looks for a receiver against the Oakland Raiders at Lambeau Field on December 11, 2011 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers defeated the Raiders 46-16.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. This morning, we talk about the Packers being the Cobra Kai, looking ahead to next season, lessons learned from this one, George McCaskey's silence, Jerry Angelo's return, and J'Marcus Webb's holiday spirit.
- Like the Cobra Kai, the Packers will show no mercy to the Bears this weekend. Hopefully, like Daniel-San, Chicago can come back and surprise Green Bay to win the All-Valley Karate tournament. (Chicago Tribune)
- Forget the season. The Bears have bigger issues to sort out 2012. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- It's time for George McCaskey to speak up about the future of the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- Join the discussion on if Jerry Angelo will return next year. (ESPN Chicago)
- Don't pretend like you don't want to see J'Marcus Webb in a singing Santa hat. (Facebook)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations