Michael Floyd of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish runs in front of Chris Ferguson of the Navy Midshipmen on a 56-yard touchdown catch at Notre Dame Stadium on Oct. 29, 2011 in South Bend, Ind.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for how Phil Emery's daughter affects the way he does his job, Michael Floyd's thoughts on the Bears and what a few quarterbacks think of Chicago.
- Phil Emery's daughter had a hand in how the Bears general manager changed the way he scouted. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Notre Dame's Michael Floyd likes the idea of playing for the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- David Carr says that the Bears need to invest in a solid back-up quarterback. (ESPN Chicago)
- Another quarterback, Kurt Warner, says the Bears did they best they could with the players they had. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Illinois Sports Facilities Authority is delaying payment on Soldier Field payments. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations