Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for Matt Forte's hopes on a new coach, what held back the offensive line and Lance Briggs' hopes for next season.
- When a new coach comes in, players get nervous about the schemes the new guy will bring in. But Matt Forte is already excited about what he hears from Marc Trestman. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- When breaking down playing time, a lack of continuity hampered the Bears' offensive line. Injuries and poor play were involved in this. (Chicago Tribune)
- Lance Briggs hit radio row in New Orleans on Thursday. He talked about how he and the defense are staying positive, despite the changes in coaching. (ESPN Chicago)
- With Brian Urlacher's future as a Bear in question, his longtime partner on defense had his back. Briggs said he hopes Urlacher returns. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Corey Graham was a special teams ace for the Bears. On the Super Bowl Ravens team, Corey Graham has been given the chance to be much more. (Chicago Tribune)
- It's been fun to watch Jim Harbaugh's rise in coaching ranks for Chicago -- except for when he's playing the Bears. He'll always be No. 4 to us. (Chicago Tribune)