Offensive coordinator Mike Martz of the Chicago Bears reacts in the second half against the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game at Soldier Field on January 16, 2011 in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Marshall Faulk praised his old coach Mike Martz as an innovator and was positive about the Bears' future. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Chris Harris refuted Roger Goodell's claim that ticket prices will go down because of the lockout. (ESPN Chicago)
- Packers, can you look the other way for just a second? Thanks. OK, here's a primer on how to beat the Bears zone blitz. (National Football Post)
- Devin Hester and Little Devin's cover of Chicago Parent is out this week. (Chicago Parent)
- In case you missed it, our own Peggy Kusinski sat down with Bear chairman George McCaskey on his new role with the team. (Grizzly Detail)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations