Jay Cutler talks with offensive coordinator Mike Martz during warm-ups before a preseason game against the Buffalo Bills at Soldier Field on Aug. 13 in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Will the 1985 Bears finally get their trip to the White House? (CSN Chicago)
- The NFL admits the Darren Sproles touchdown should have been reviewed. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Nick Reed grew up a Packers fan but is happy to be a Bear. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marion Barber had a limited practice on Wednesday. (ESPN Chicago)
- That car salesman who was fired for wearing a Packers tie is thriving in his new job. I still wouldn't buy a car from him. (Shutdown Corner)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations