Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Chicago Bears morning rundown of news. Read on for the latest on who can carry the offense, the defensive line's success, and what toughened up Chilo Rachal.
- Brandon Marshall can carry the offense. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Bears hoping to fix the slow-starting offense. (Chicago Tribune)
- The defensive line is hitting the jackpot with a mix of stars and subs. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chilo Rachal has brought toughness to the offensive line. (Chicago Tribune)
- Extra time off should help Brian Urlacher. (ESPN Chicago)