Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' schedule, how they handled trash talk from an opponent, and their reaction to some questionable calls.
- Lovie Smith says the Bears are not looking past anyone. (Chicago Tribune)
- He also won't put a timetable on Alshon Jeffery's return. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bears politely cry foul over questionable calls on Chris Conte and Israel Idonije. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Tim Jennings brushed off Steve Smith's criticism. (ESPN Chicago)
- Charles Tillman also held his tongue. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- What midseason grade do the Bears deserve? (USA Today)