Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a rundown of the best Bears news from around the web. Read on for lots of Devin Hester news, including his latest award, Pro Bowl voting, Hall-of-Fame-ness, plus news on the line, Earl Bennett's shoes, and how Johnny Knox is just a romantic at heart.
- Devin Hester was named the NFC's Special Teams Player of the Week for the 12th time in his career. (Chicago Tribune)
- He was honored to be compared with Michael Jordan and Walter Payton for playing so well through the flu. (ESPN Chicago)
- Also, he leads return men in Pro Bowl voting. (Chicago Tribune)
- A closer look -- with statistics -- on why Devin Hester belongs in the Hall of Fame. (The Big Lead)
- Edwin Williams will most likely fill in for Chris Williams at guard. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Earl Bennett is very committed to those orange shoes. Fight the power, Earl! (Shutdown Corner)
- Check out the romantic way that Johnny Knox proposed to his wife. (Twitter)