The exterior of Soldier Field before the NFC Championship Game between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field on Jan. 23, 2011, in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- The loss of even one pre-season game could hurt Chicago's economy, to the tune of $8 million. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chris Harris and Earl Bennett made this "Best of the NFC North" list. (ESPN NFC North)
- Rookie QB Nathan Enderle has joined the Bears players in player-organized workouts. (ESPN Chicago)
- The end of the lockout might not be as close as has been reported. (Fox Sports)
- Remember when Keith Traylor almost ran an interception back for a touchdown? Happier times, friends. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Otis Wilson and Dan Hampton speak up on the lockout. (CSN Chicago)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations