Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- The loss of even one pre-season game could hurt Chicago's economy, to the tune of $8 million. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chris Harris and Earl Bennett made this "Best of the NFC North" list. (ESPN NFC North)
- Rookie QB Nathan Enderle has joined the Bears players in player-organized workouts. (ESPN Chicago)
- The end of the lockout might not be as close as has been reported. (Fox Sports)
- Remember when Keith Traylor almost ran an interception back for a touchdown? Happier times, friends. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Otis Wilson and Dan Hampton speak up on the lockout. (CSN Chicago)