Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Kyle Long's new contract, Josh McCown's perfect job and some stylin' Bears.
- Every draft pick is now in the fold. Kyle Long signed a four-year deal over the weekend. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Josh McCown is the only veteran back-up quarterback on the roster. Here's why he's perfect for the job. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brandon Hardin injured his neck during the pre-season and missed all of 2012. The veteran players supported him and gave him advice that made returning this year much easier. (CSN Chicago)
- Matt Forte is on the cutting edge of an offensive trend. More and more running backs are catching passes. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears were feeling charitable this weekend. The team hosted the Bears Care Gala at Soldier Field on Saturday night, and several Bears players were there in their best looks. (Vine)
- On Sunday, Earl Bennett hosted a dinner for his charity. He said he was the best-dressed. (Twitter)