Olin Kreutz #57 of the Chicago Bears participates in warm-ups before before a game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Good morning, Bears fans. It was an insane weekend to start out the season, and Grizzly Detail will have plenty of coverage of every bit of free agency and the first weekend of training camp. To start, the best of Bears news from around the internet:
- Olin Kreutz won't wear a Bears uniform this fall, but that doesn't mean he won't cheer for Chicago. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Jerry Angelo said the tight ends the Bears have now are a better fit for the offense. (ESPN Chicago)
- Corey Graham is with the Bears for at least one more year because of the persistence of Dave Toub. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears' many newcomers are trying to fit in at their new home. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bear Tommie Harris is expected to work out for the Patriots today. (Pro Football Talk)
- Walter Payton's son, Jarrett, is working to continue his father's legacy. (ESPN Chicago)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter for more Bears news.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations