Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for former Bears' reactions to Junior Seau's death, lessons from the draft, holes left to fill and a messy refrigerator.
- Junior Seau's death hit close to home for Hunter Hillenmeyer. (ESPN Chicago)
- Shaun Gayle played with Seau and Dave Duerson and said the situations mirrored each other. (Chicago Tribune)
- Five lessons learned about the Bears through the draft. (Windy City Gridiron)
- What holes do NFC North teams still need to fill? (NFL)
- J'Marcus Webb really needs to clean out his refrigerator. (Facebook)