Quarterback Jay Cutler #6 of the Chicago Bears on the sideline in the third quarter after leaving the game with an injury against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game at Soldier Field on January 23, 2011 in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning cup of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler was pressured more than any other pro quarterback, and he handled it well. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Former Bear Garrett Wolfe's huge bar tab led to his arrest in Miami Beach. Spending $1,500 at a bar in one night is not exactly financially prudent in light of the lockout. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Lance Briggs says that every NFL-er knew that the lockout was coming, and should have been saving his pennies. Paging Garrett Wolfe ... (Pro Football Talk)
- A look at how Bears fans are coping with the lockout. In short, not well. (The Good Point)
- Though it's been more than a decade since Mike Ditka coached an NFL game, his presence is still felt through his players who are now on the sidelines as coaches. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.