Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning cup of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler was pressured more than any other pro quarterback, and he handled it well. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Former Bear Garrett Wolfe's huge bar tab led to his arrest in Miami Beach. Spending $1,500 at a bar in one night is not exactly financially prudent in light of the lockout. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Lance Briggs says that every NFL-er knew that the lockout was coming, and should have been saving his pennies. Paging Garrett Wolfe ... (Pro Football Talk)
- A look at how Bears fans are coping with the lockout. In short, not well. (The Good Point)
- Though it's been more than a decade since Mike Ditka coached an NFL game, his presence is still felt through his players who are now on the sidelines as coaches. (Chicago Tribune)