Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning shot of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler discussed his trip to Kenya and how it gave him perspective. He spent time teaching high school students physics, which is even more impressive when you consider how many times he was hit in the head this past season. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Not everyone agrees that the Bears' first need in the draft is offensive linemen. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Matt Forte threw out the first pitch for the White Sox on Saturday, then showed off his versatility by playing second base for the South Siders. (Part of that might not be true.) (Twitter)
- A pair of Bears season ticket holders get drenched every game, and not just by the ticket prices. (Chicago Tribune)
- Only tangentially related to the Bears, but it is your daily dose of adorable: former Bear Alex Brown's daughter singing, dancing, falling off a coffee table, and then continuing to sing and dance. She's a gamer. Get her a helmet and set of shoulder pads. (Sports Buzz)
- Win tickets, jerseys and other fun stuff from the Bears in their Draft Challenge. (ChicagoBears.com)