Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Congratulations to Greg Olsen and his wife on the birth of their son, Tate. (Twitter)
- Carlos Zambrano's rant is reminiscent of Bears safety Mike Brown's in 2005, when he said, "It's like we suck." The Bears then rattled off eight wins. (ChicagoBears.com)
- When free agency does start, the Bears will be ready. They're plotting their FA moves now. (Chicago Tribune)
- Is Plaxico Burress exactly what the Bears need? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Experts expect the Bears to slip in 2011, so we've got that to look forward to. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Remember how Ahman Green used to terrorize the Bears when he played for the Packers? He was just cut by the Montreal Alouettes. (55-Yard Line)
- Here's Ndamukong Suh with a bust of himself made out of pepperoni and olives. Can we get the pepperoni and olives version of Suh on Oct. 10? (SI Vault)