CHICAGO, IL - JANUARY 16: Tight end Greg Olsen #82 of the Chicago Bears reacts after he scores on a 58-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter against the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game at Soldier Field on January 16, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Greg Olsen
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Congratulations to Greg Olsen and his wife on the birth of their son, Tate. (Twitter)
- Carlos Zambrano's rant is reminiscent of Bears safety Mike Brown's in 2005, when he said, "It's like we suck." The Bears then rattled off eight wins. (ChicagoBears.com)
- When free agency does start, the Bears will be ready. They're plotting their FA moves now. (Chicago Tribune)
- Experts expect the Bears to slip in 2011, so we've got that to look forward to. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Remember how Ahman Green used to terrorize the Bears when he played for the Packers? He was just cut by the Montreal Alouettes. (55-Yard Line)
- Here's Ndamukong Suh with a bust of himself made out of pepperoni and olives. Can we get the pepperoni and olives version of Suh on Oct. 10? (SI Vault)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations