Caleb Hanie and Jay Cutler share a laugh during a summer training camp practice at Olivet Nazarene University on August 6, 2011 in Bourbonnais.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a rundown of Bears news from around the web.
Read up on plenty of Caleb Hanie news, how Anthony Adams joked with a young Packers fan, Earl Bennett's visit with the Boys and Girls Club, how the team is faring in Vegas and the newest member of the team.
- Despite what Brian Urlacher says, don't expect the Bears to employ the Tim Tebow offense with Caleb Hanie. (NFL.com)
- Read about the message Anthony Adams left for a young Packers fan at Comer Children's Hospital. This will make you smile. (Shutdown Corner)
- Here's Earl Bennett with a bunch of adorable kids at the Boys and Girls Club. (Twitter)
- The Bears dropped from favorites to underdogs against the Raiders. (ESPN Chicago)
- Chicago signed Jake Laptad, a long snapper who had been with the team during camp, to fill in for Patrick Mannelly, who was placed on injured reserve. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations