Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a rundown of Bears news from around the web.
Read up on plenty of Caleb Hanie news, how Anthony Adams joked with a young Packers fan, Earl Bennett's visit with the Boys and Girls Club, how the team is faring in Vegas and the newest member of the team.
- Despite what Brian Urlacher says, don't expect the Bears to employ the Tim Tebow offense with Caleb Hanie. (NFL.com)
- This is Caleb Hanie's big opportunity to shine. (Chicago Tribune)
- Take a closer look at Caleb Hanie through the eyes of the man who scouted him. (National Football Post)
- Read about the message Anthony Adams left for a young Packers fan at Comer Children's Hospital. This will make you smile. (Shutdown Corner)
- Here's Earl Bennett with a bunch of adorable kids at the Boys and Girls Club. (Twitter)
- The Bears dropped from favorites to underdogs against the Raiders. (ESPN Chicago)
- Chicago signed Jake Laptad, a long snapper who had been with the team during camp, to fill in for Patrick Mannelly, who was placed on injured reserve. (Chicago Tribune)