Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Israel Idonije's age, Shea McClellin's year, and if your child should play football.
- Forrmer Bear Israel Idonije will have extra motivation for whenever the Lions play the Bears. He doesn't want the Bears to forget his time there. (Pro Football Talk)
- Do you know anyone in Rio Hondo, Texas? Roberto Garza is hosting a free football clinic there. (Valley Central)
- The Bears shocked their fans by drafting Shea McClellin. Take a close look at how he did in his first year. (CBS Chicago)
- Are you jonesing for some football? You're not the only one. Read these three reasons why we need training camp to start right now. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Parents are questioning if their children should play football. Here are five reasons why your son or daughter should try the game. (National Football Post)