CHICAGO, IL - JANUARY 16: Linebacker Brian Urlacher #54 of the Chicago Bears looks on against the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game at Soldier Field on January 16, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Brian Urlacher
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Experts disagree on Brian Urlacher's Hall of Fame worthiness. (NFL)
- Soldier Field was named the fifth most intimidating venue in the NFL. (ESPN)
- Despite playing in Miami, Dwyane Wade is still a Bears fan, and wants to see Plaxio Burress in the navy and orange. (ESPN Chicago)
- As a Bears fan, would your perception of the team change if you had to move to (gulp) Wisconsin? (Windy City Gridiron)
- The Packers have no plan to do any lockout workouts. (ESPN)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations