(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on if the Bears are hoping or hyping, their to-do list and some important news on purses.
- Before the season starts, there is plenty of hype coming from the team on OTAs. Is it hype, or is it hope? (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears have hit that point in the summer where everything slows down until training camp. Still, they have a full to-do list for the next six weeks. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Lance Briggs was Brian Urlacher's partner on the field for a long time. He talked about what Urlacher meant to him as a teammate. (ESPN Chicago)
- Do you carry a purse with you to games at Soldier Field? Rules are changing on if they allow that. (Chicago Tribune)
- James Anderson is the Bears' newest linebacker. His former teammates looked up to him as a teacher. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations