Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites. It's D-Day for the owners and the union, again. Will we see the lockout averted?
- The Bears aren't high on the list of teams who will suffer most from the (possible) lockout. (NBC Sports)
- Desmond Clark and Garrett Wolfe are two free agents who are in limbo and who could be hurt by the (possible) lockout. (ESPN Chicago)
- Would you like to see Steve McMichael and Corey Wootton ride mechanical bulls? Of course you would. Head to Union Station at 2 p.m. today. (Chicago Tribune)
- If the lockout happens, the Vikings may have a hard time getting a new stadium built. Don't worry, Minnesota. I'm sure the high school field at University of Minnesota will be fine. (ESPN NFC North Blog)
- Offensive lineman and Native American Levi Horn is working with the First Lady's Let's Move initiative. He is encouraging Native American children to get active to fight the soaring obesity rates in their community. (Let's Move blog)