(Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' new defensive coordinator, how Marc Trestman put together his staff, and an intriguing college player.
- New defensive coordinator Mel Tucker has a knack for getting the best out of his players. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marc Trestman put together his staff very differently than Lovie Smith. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears aren't the only NFC North team to have a big decision coming up on their quarterback. (ESPN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith's influence will guide Bob Babich with the Jaguars. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Michigan's Denard Robinson presents intriguing options. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations