Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily rundown of all that is going on in Bear-world.
- For winning the Super Bowl and beating the Bears twice, Packers coach Mike McCarthy is getting a nice little pay raise. What would you do with an extra million in Green Bay? (Pro Football Talk)
- Hunter Hillenmeyer, on the labor situation: "Honestly, I want to be very clear, I don’t expect fans to care about this." (National Football Post)
- Who wants to see futuristic cars and some Bears? Here's when the Bears will make appearances at the auto show. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Mark your calendar: Benny's Chop House in River North will host a fundraiser for Israel Idonije's Foundation on Mar. 12. (Benny's)
- More on Izzy: He was at the 14th Ward stop of Rahm Emanuel's 50 wards in 50 hours tour of Chicago. (TwitPic)
- A.J. Green, one of the draft's top receivers, was in Chicago. Alas, it wasn't to see the Bears. He was stopping in at the Gatorade Sports Science Institute. (Chicago Tribune)
Check out Grizzly Detail on Twitter.