Devin Hester runs through smoke during player introductions before a game against the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field on Nov. 14, 2010 in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Devin Hester's jaw-dropping returns landed him the 32nd spot on the NFL's Top 100 list. (NFL Network)
- Chad Ochocinco tweeted that he called Jay Cutler. You know you want to speculate on the meaning of that call. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Speaking of J-Cutty, here are the lessons we've learned about the QB in his five-year career. (Chicago Tribune)
- Linebacker is one of the many job openings on the Bears' roster. Will Pisa Tinoisamoa, Nick Roach or somebody else start next to Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs? (CSN Chicago)
- Chris Harris wrote a thoughtful piece on why college athletes should be paid. (Hitman Harris)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations