Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Devin Hester's changes, salary cap winners and losers, and if Manti Te'o is worth drafting.
- New Bears head coach Marc Trestman said Devin Hester will focus on returning, not receiving duties. Hester says it was kind of his idea to make the change. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears are tight on salary cap, but how is the rest of the NFL faring? See who the salary cap winners and losers are. (Chicago Tribune)
- But how have the Bears spent all that money? Check out this free-agency tracker to see what the Bears have done in the last few minutes. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- There has been a ton of talk of the Bears taking Notre Dame's Manti Te'o with their first-round draft pick. But is no. 20 overall too high of a pick to use on Te'o? (ESPN Chicago)
- It's easy to focus on just the no. 1 draft pick, but take a look at how the Bears have done in drafts where they had many picks. Perhaps quantity is more important than quality. (Windy City Gridiron)