Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Lions defensive superstar Ndamukong Suh thinks that his team not only can beat the Bears but every other team on their schedule. Oh, youth leads people to say crazy things. (NFL Network)
- The lockout is not a certainty, but several Bears players already have workout contingency plans in place. Several Bears will train in Northbrook, so if you're a north suburbanite, keep your eyes peeled for offensive linemen. (ESPN Chicago)
- Speaking of the possible lockout, here are 10 things to know about the labor situation. (Pro Football Talk)
- Learn how to make your fantasy football team dominate a points-per-reception league. (Windy City Gridiron)
- At this time of year, it's hard not to be focused on the draft, but some of the best players still slip through the cracks. Here are the 10 best undrafted free agents. (National Football Post)
- In the trial of the woman suspected of killing Shaun Gayle's girlfriend and unborn child, the former Bear admitted that he had sex with the accused killer the night before the murder. (Sun-Times)
- Rest in peace to Jim Keane, a Bears receiver who was a key part of Chicago's strong teams of the 1940s. (Bears Gab)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations