Corey Wootton and Henry Melton could use some help on the line. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for where the Bears still need help, how the draft can address that and a Bear's lookalike.
- With the release of Matt Toeina, the Bears have found themselves thin at defensive tackle. Are they in the market to sign one? (ESPN Chicago)
- The draft is at the end of this month, so draft speculation will soon hit a fever pitch. ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper thinks the Bears will draft Manti Te'o. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- It's also time for draft prospects to start visiting the Bears, including Kansas State linebacker Arthur Brown. (Chicago Tribune)
- Free agency has answered many of the Bears' needs, but that doesn't mean the draft won't help. With a little luck, they could draft more offensive line help. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- OK, this is weird. Are Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and Pirates pitcher Jason Grilli long-lost twin brothers? (Twitter)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations