Chris Harris participates in warm-ups before a preseason game against the Buffalo Bills at Soldier Field on Aug. 13. The Bears defeated the Bills 10-3.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Chris Harris is working now to get his starting job back. (ESPN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith said contract discussions are not distracting his players. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Anthony Adams has big plans to break the Royal Guards outside Buckingham Palace. If the "Fat Man Dance" can't make them laugh, I don't know what will. (ESPN Chicago)
- Robbie Gould is just 12 points away from passing Walter Payton on the Bears' all-time scoring list. (Chicago Tribune)
- Earl Bennett practiced on Wednesday and is close to returning. (ESPN Chicago)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations