Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for news about Tommie Harris, playing time, personnel changes and Sam Hurd's drug trial.
- Former Bear Tommie Harris feels overwhelmed by Chicago's support in the wake of his wife's death. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Who led the Bears in playing time in 2011? (Chicago Tribune)
- After 19 years with the Bears, head trainer Tim Bream is headed to Penn State. (Chicago Bears)
- The Bengals hired former Bear Mark Carrier to coach their secondary. He is wearing a 90s-tacular hat in this article. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bear Sam Hurd's drug trial has been postponed to August. (ESPN Chicago)