(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images) Robbie Gould
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Robbie Gould's health, Gabe Carimi's gamble and a close look at an offensive lineman's eating habits.
- Robbie Gould has missed most of OTAs as he rehabbed from surgery. He could be kicking again if he is cleared this week. (ESPN Chicago)
- Gabe Carimi is gambling by training on his own instead of with the Bears. His adviser says Carimi is doing everything he can to avoid being a bust. (Chicago Tribune)
- The NFL is reportedly considering moving the draft to May. Would you still be interested? (Shutdown Corner)
- Do we have any Grizzly Detailers in Virginia? New Bear Jermon Bushrod is hosting a golf benefit and a football clinic. (Chicago Bears)
- J'Marcus Webb shared what was in his refrigerator with his fans. Who would have guessed the offensive lineman was such a fan of Pellegrino? (Facebook)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations