Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Jay Cutler says the Bears are using the bye week to get ready for the final push. (Chicago Tribune)
- Should the Bears take a chance on Terrell Owens? No. No matter what it says at this link, just ... no. (ESPN Chicago)
- After suffering a chest injury, Earl Bennett is eager to return to the game. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Matt Forte's value is not lost on his teammates. (ESPN Chicago)
- Chris Conte's style of play has earned him the nickname "Birdman." (Chicago Tribune)
- Special teams remain a Bears specialty. (CSN Chicago)
- Lance Briggs was named the NFC defensive player of the week. (ESPN Chicago)