Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, all of the Bears news that you could possibly want.
- Roberto Garza is no dummie. He knows that after giving up 50+ sacks, his job is up for grabs. (Corpus-Christi Times via NFC North Blog)
- Madden fans, say goodbye to "Chicago Stadium." The Bears will play at Soldier Field in the 2012 version of the game. (Chicago Breaking News)
- After Tommie Harris' departure, Henry Melton's role could grow in the coming season. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Remember the Calvin Johnson catch-but-not-a-catch-but-sure-seemed-like-a-catch against the Lions in the season opener? The one that helped seal the Bears win? The rule that made that not a catch isn't going anywhere. (Pro Football Talk)
- In the midst of lockout drudgery, we need a ray of sunshine. Like a clip from the 1985 Bears' edition of "America's Game," the NFL's special on the Super Bowl. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Would you like to know where Israel Idonije and Gary Fencik eat steak? (About Last Night)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter. (Editor's note, in previous editions a twitter account for Hunter Hillenmeyer was listed. That account is fake)