Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. Read about Forte's rehab, how Martz screwed up two positions, Tice's expectations, Hanie's disappointment and celebrating Hanukkah with one of the Bears.
- Matt Forte is hoping that intense physical therapy will make a difference for his knee. (ESPN Chicago)
- With quarterbacks and tight ends, what has Mike Martz done? (CSN Chicago)
- Mike Tice is still expecting big things out of Gabe Carimi. (Chicago Tribune)
- Caleb Hanie is disappointed in his demotion, but will keep grinding. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Celebrating Hannukkah with Gabe Carimi. (Shutdown Corner)