Matt Forte runs against the San Diego Chargers at Soldier Field on Nov. 20 in Chicago. The Bears defeated the Chargers 31-20.
Happy Friday and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. Take a look at stories about Forte's knee, the Bears offense, Wright's health, the playoffs and a song that will soothe your pain.
- Matt Forte is borrowing former Bear Tommie Harris' hyperbaric chamber to heal more quickly from his MCL tear. (Chicago Tribune)
- But don't expect him to play until he's completely ready. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears offense is still searching for answers, and the rumors about Mike Martz leaving don't help. (Chicago Tribune)
- Major Wright missed practice again on Thursday. (ESPN Chicago)
- If you haven't heard "Cutty Come Back," tune in now. (Windy Citizen)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations