Matt Forte #22 of the Chicago Bears runs against the Green Bay Packers. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears. Read on for the latest on Matt Forte's fantasy football stock, what trend Israel Idonije followed, and Roberto Garza being a good guy.
- Do you like to include any Bears on your fantasy team? Here's what the experts have to say about Matt Forte. (Roto Arcade)
- Israel Idonije has joined a trend of NFC North players. He's the latest to go from his longtime team to a rival. (CSN Chicago)
- What will the linebacking corps look like? Take a look beyond Lance Briggs. (iSportsWeb)
- With no football until the end of July, can you blame the Bears for looking to the golf course? It works for Marc Trestman and Robbie Gould. (CSN Chicago)
- Roberto Garza has joined the United Way to promote literacy. He said he always had people showing him the right way to act when he was in school. (Lake County Sun-Herald)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations