Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Matt Forte's injury, how the O-line made changes and Lovie Smith's support.
- Matt Forte tested his ankle by outrunning the media. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The offensive line made a change, but it's not who you might think. (CSN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith was supportive of Cutler and shrugged off criticism. (Chicago Tribune)
- Corey Wootton and Shea McClellin are showing promise. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears signed Gabe Miller to the practice squad. (ESPN Chicago)