Matt Forte celebrates after scoring a touchdown against the Tennessee Titans during a preseason game at LP Field on Aug. 27 in Nashville.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Matt Forte was reportedly offered $15 million in guaranteed money. (Pro Football Talk)
- Recent deals for running backs will set the precedent for Forte. (ESPN Chicago)
- A group of Bears on Wednesday made a wish come true for a child with terminal cancer. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears don't see a need to supplement their defensive line. (Chicago Tribune)
- Check out who Dez Clark ran into when on his way to a business meeting Wednesday night. (Sports Buzz)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations