Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Former Bear Alex Brown, who is now with the Saints, still lives in Chicago in the offseason and is looking forward to playing the Bears this season. (Chicago Tribune)
- Sources say that a deal between the owners and players is 80 percent done. (Shutdown Corner)
- The Bears signed CFL receiver Andy Fanutz to a futures contract in February, and he's already impressing people at the informal workouts. (ESPN Chicago)
- Remember the Bears Monday Night Football comeback win over the Cardinals, A.K.A. "The Bears are who we thought they were!" That game was named seventh in the league history by the NFL Network. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Devin Hester is good, but has plenty of room for improvement. (Windy City Gridiron)