Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Phil Emery, how they may just have a good offensive line and what award Peanut won.
- Phil Emery sees the Bears as one big family. (Chicago Tribune)
- The veterans were rested in the Bears' last practice before the bye. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears are threatening to have a good offensive line. (CSN Chicago)
- Receivers suddenly want to play for the Bears. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Charles Tillman was named the defensive player of the week. (Chicago Tribune)