Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest news about Matt Forte, Phil Emery, what kind of division the Bears are in and some fancy hatwear.
- Matt Bowen says it's not yet time to worry about Matt Forte missing voluntary workouts. (Chicago Tribune)
- Should the NFC North still be called the Black and Blue division? (ESPN Chicago)
- Phil Emery is rooted in the Patriots' system. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- This team does not deserve an underdog label. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Mike Mayock thinks Whitney Mercilus has a chance to be as good as Aldon Smith. Perhaps on the Bears? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Here is the hat the Bears' first-round draft pick will wear on draft day. (Twitter)