Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, in which Grizzly Detail rounds up the best Bears news of the day and lays it out in digestible nuggets.
- Mike Ditka says that the Bears should not give Lance Briggs a raise. (ESPN Chicago)
- Meanwhile, Briggs is not the only Bear who is in need of a new deal. (Chicago Tribune)
- Robbie Gould blames himself for the Bears' missed field goals. (Northwest Herald)
- The Bears biggest misses in the past 20 years. (CSN Chicago)
- Speaking of Bears busts, Cedric Benson was sentenced to 20 days in jail for two assault cases. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears will have to cut down to a 53-man roster by Saturday. Here's a look at how it will all shake out. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chris Harris gives you his thoughts on the Bears performance against Tennessee. (Hitman Harris)