Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily dose of Chicago Bears news.
- Grab a copy of Chicago Parent this month to read Devin Hester's column about the importance of being a good dad. (NFL.com)
- Brian Urlacher is hopeful about the lockout ending before training camp and thinks Derrick Rose is the best athlete in Chicago. (ChicagoBears.com)
- The Bears have informed season ticket holders of their policy in case games get canceled. In short, don't worry. You'll get your money back. The bigger question is, will they have Staley tap dance for three hours every Sunday in case of cancellations? Because I'll need to be entertained. (ESPN Chicago)
- Perhaps the Bears are going to pick up a receiver or two in the draft. They worked out Boise State's Austin Pettis on Tuesday. (National Football Post)
- The upcoming draft just may have the answer to your fantasy team's woes. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Lockout-fueled game cancellations could have a chilling effect on the wing industry. Did you have any idea that consuming massive plates of wings was a necessary part of the economy? Because it is. Eating wings is your patriotic duty. (Yahoo!)
- Marni Yang was found guilty in in the murder of former Bear Shaun Gayle's pregnant girlfriend. (Chicago Tribune)