Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily dose of Bears news.
In today's edition, read up on Devin Hester and video games, Brian Urlacher on the loss of his mother, Chris Conte dealing with the Eagles receivers, Lovie Smith's reputation and Anthony Adams' health scare.
- Devin Hester plays football like a video game character, but it's also his way to relax away from the game. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brian Urlacher opened up about the loss of his mother in this Sunday conversation. (ESPN Chicago)
- Chris Conte talked about facing Michael Vick and the Eagles' corps of receivers. (CSN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith has the respect of his players and everyone at Halas Hall. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Anthony Adams has learned to control his gout. (Chicago Tribune)