Devin Hester reacts after he was interfered with pass play in the first quarter against Charles Woodson #21 of the Green Bay Packers at Soldier Field on September 27, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Friday morning rundown of Bears news before the weekend starts.
- Devin Hester will be on the cover of the upcoming "Chicago Parent," where he has a column to try to change the stereotypes of NFL stars as absent fathers. (Chicago Parent)
- Olin Kreutz says that it feels like there is no end to the lockout. (CBS Sports)
- Hester, Johnny Knox, Anthony Adams and Matt Toeina all pitched in at Jason McKie's football camp in Gurnee. (Sports Buzz)
- Which playoff team will have the worst fall-off after 2010? John Clayton says the Bears. (ESPN)
- The Jewish community of Chicago is excited to embrace Gabe Carimi as one of their own. (Chicago Tribune)
- Earl Bennett's son is really adorable, and sometimes your mornings need a little bit of adorable. (Sports Buzz)
- What are the chances the Bears will pick up a Julius Peppers-type for the other line? (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations