Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Friday morning rundown of Bears news before the weekend starts.
- Devin Hester will be on the cover of the upcoming "Chicago Parent," where he has a column to try to change the stereotypes of NFL stars as absent fathers. (Chicago Parent)
- Olin Kreutz says that it feels like there is no end to the lockout. (CBS Sports)
- Hester, Johnny Knox, Anthony Adams and Matt Toeina all pitched in at Jason McKie's football camp in Gurnee. (Sports Buzz)
- Which playoff team will have the worst fall-off after 2010? John Clayton says the Bears. (ESPN)
- The Jewish community of Chicago is excited to embrace Gabe Carimi as one of their own. (Chicago Tribune)
- Earl Bennett's son is really adorable, and sometimes your mornings need a little bit of adorable. (Sports Buzz)
- What are the chances the Bears will pick up a Julius Peppers-type for the other line? (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations